Topic: Lightroom and Java Script error, fuzzy Back Button

I have Simpleviewer_pro_20 3.

When I upload my Lightroom web gallery, Simpleviewer-2 1.2 (LR3), from a folder exported by Lightroom to my desktop I get the browser error message: "Simple Viewer requires Java Script & the flash Player. Get Flash". (I use Transmit for FTP.) This happens whether or not I modify the folder using svbuilder.

If I export my Simpleviewer-2 1.2 (LR3) using Lightroom's FTP panel everything works.

I installed the ttg_simpleviewer-2_LR3.lrwebengine.

I replaced the simpleviwer.swf file in user>library>app support>Adobe>Lightroom> webgalleries and for good measure in my exported gallery folder on my desktop as well.

JavaScript is enable in my browser.

I notice when I compare "their stuff" in my Transmit FTP panel, the folder uploaded from my desktop is missing swfobject.js and simpleviewer.swf. They are both always included when I use the Lightroom FTP panel. How can I get the Lightroom web gallery folder that I exported to the desktop to upload?

That's one problem. The other is the back button I get with svbuilder. It's very fuzzy.  How can I get the text nice and sharp?

Re: Lightroom and Java Script error, fuzzy Back Button

When I upload my Lightroom web gallery, Simpleviewer-2 1.2 (LR3), from a folder exported by Lightroom to my desktop I get the browser error message: "Simple Viewer requires Java Script & the flash Player. Get Flash". (I use Transmit for FTP.) This happens whether or not I modify the folder using svbuilder.

Have you tried reinstalling the Lightroom plugin?

The other is the back button I get with svbuilder. It's very fuzzy.  How can I get the text nice and sharp?

Please post a URL with and example of this issue.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the quick reply, Mike.

Here's the link.Note the fuzzy word "Home" at the upper left.

http://corinnegeertsen.com/portfolio/

Unfortunately the drop shadow on the back button is not currently configurable. We'll add this in a future release. The workaround would be to build a top menu in HTML and add your back button in there. Check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … #resizable

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.