Topic: mobile + Flickr not working

When I access one of my galleries on an iPhone, it's not showing the correct Flickr set (it appears to be showing my entire Flickr photostream). I have the Flickr set as a variable in the html file because I use the same xml file for several different galleries.

Click on View Gallery on the following page to see what I'm talking about.

http://cjdeheer.com/capitola-real-estate.php

Thanks

Re: mobile + Flickr not working

Hi,

the mobile player does not currently read in options set as flashVars. You need to set these in the XML for the mobile player.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Just so I'm clear, if I want to have multiple galleries, I would need to have a separate folder for each that contains its own xml, html, and svcore?

Thanks

no, you can just have multiple gallery XML files and switch the galleryURL for each gallery.

Felix Turner

If I use svBuilder, it doesn't allow me to open/edit individual xml files that appear together in one folder, as far as I can tell. When I choose Open Gallery... from the Start screen, it only lets me navigate to a folder.

Here's how I set it up based on what you said (or at least what I understood):

city1.html
city1_gallery.xml
city2.html
city2_gallery.xml
svcore

What am I missing?

Also, in the mobile version, it's still showing me my whole Flickr photostream, even though I removed the flickrSetID parameter into the xml file.

boywithk9 wrote:

Also, in the mobile version, it's still showing me my whole Flickr photostream, even though I removed the flickrSetID parameter into the xml file.

Disregard this. This part seems to be working now.

If I use svBuilder, it doesn't allow me to open/edit individual xml files that appear together in one folder.

Yes, svBuilder is setup to work with one gallery folder per gallery. If you want to move your files outside of the gallery folder or rename files you will have to do some manual adjustments to the XML and or HTML files.

Felix Turner