Topic: Removing SimpleViewer Link at bottom

Hi,

I was working with svManager and the Standard version for a while. I just upgraded my svManager and I also purchased Pro. It seems I followed the directions correctly for uploading the pro file but when I create a new gallery, the link is still there...

Thanks for your help.

Re: Removing SimpleViewer Link at bottom

If the link is still there then the gallery is using SimpleViewer standard.

Which version number shows when you right-click (ctrl-click on a Mac) on the main image in the gallery?

Which version of svManager are you using? Version number is on the admin screen, lower left.

Which version of SimpleViewer Pro are you using? The version number is in the readme.html that comes with the Pro download.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

when I right click on the gallery image: 2.1
svManager version: 1.71 (I upgraded by clicking my original download link. I originally had 1.3 i think)
simpleviewer Pro version: 2.1

Please help... How do I get rid of it?

That's all good. Looks like you've successfully upgraded your galleries to SimpleViewer 2.1 (the latest version).

Now for svManager:

svManager version: 1.71 (I upgraded by...

Could you just check that svManager version number again please. Support for SimpleViewer 2.1 was added in  svManager version 1.7.1 build 100923, so if that's what you got then that's fine. If it's one release earlier than that 1.7.0.1 build 100904 then you should upgrade svManager again.

The location of the simpleviewer.swf file changed in SimpleViewer 2.1. It's now in yourgalleryfolder/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf

Changing the simpleviewer.swf file from Standard to Pro should get rid of the link in existing galleries. You can also upgrade existing galleries using svBuilder.

The location of the svManager master file used to create new galleries changed as well. Since svManager 1.7.1 it's in svmanager/plugins/simpleviewer2/sv2master/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf

Changing the master simpleviewer.swf file from Standard to Pro should get rid of the link in new galleries created by svManager.

And (I always say this) take a backup first.

Hope this helps. I'll try to make things a bit clearer in the svManager user manual.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Jack,

I just purchased the 1.7.5 version, svManager (this folder) still have the link, pv, av, tv, sv separate folder is not. Swf is embedded in the page there.
There is also a small BUG, tv folder, imgs should be images, so as to import into svManager.

bo
china
----------------------
我是刚刚购买的1.7.5版本,svManager (这个文件夹)仍然有链接,pv,av,tv,sv 单独的文件夹是没有的。嵌入页面的swf也是有的。
还有一个小BUG,tv文件夹,imgs 应该是 images ,这样才能导入到svManager.