Topic: simple viewer as a single viewer

Was considering jquery as a solution - thought I would give SV a try first -

I only need to display a single photo from a text hyperlink - ocassionally I might have several images and of course those would be used with SV.

Can SV do the single photo request without the thumbnail on the side. Just the pic.

thanks

Re: simple viewer as a single viewer

Set thumbPosition="NONE"
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … tions.html

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

most excellent - Thank you - however, is there a "close" control? I dont want this to look like a pop-up window.

There is no 'close' control.
SimpleViewer is designed to be embedded into a web page as a gallery and as such, it would be up to the user to close the window/tab with the browser's own controls.
However, you could load the entire SimpleViewer gallery into a lightbox style overlay (such as ThickBox), which, being an overlay, would include a 'close' control.

Steven Speirs

yep - that pretty much it - I know you support SV but would a simple text hyperlink work rather than a thumbnail in TB?

If you are asking if you can load a web page (eg a complete and self-contained gallery) into ThickBox via a hyperlink rather than just an image (which is what these lightboxes are traditionally used for), then the answer is 'yes'.
Check out the 'iFramed Content' examples in the link in my last post.

Steven Speirs