Topic: tiltviewer pro and nextgen flashviewer

hi,
I use tiltviewer pro with nextgen flashviewer.
With titviewer and a html page i can use a linklabel in the index file and a linkurl in the gallery.xml
in Wordpress with  nextgen flashviewer i know to use the link "go to flickr page" with "flickrtags".
How to get my linklabel with my linkurl behind the images with nextgen flashviewer and tiltviewer pro?
thank you

Re: tiltviewer pro and nextgen flashviewer

In the WordPress dashboard, select 'FlashViewer' from the 'Gallery' menu and click on the 'TiltViewer' tab along the top.
The 'Show Link Button' and 'Link Label' options are displayed there.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

yes, thank you. but it's ok only with this syntax to go to flickr:
[tiltviewer id="flickr" width="600" height="600" flickrtags="test"]

is it possible with a nextgen gallery and a url like in the xml file?
like this:
[tiltviewer id="1" width="600" height="600" url:"http://google.fr"]

i know, the syntax is false, i just show my target

thank you

With a Flickr gallery in TiltViewer (whether created in WordPress with NextGen or not) it is not possible to specify a URL for the linkLabel (it will always be the Flickr page of the image unless disabled by setting showLinkButton to false).

Steven Speirs

i can use a linklabel in the index file and a linkurl in the gallery.xml http://www.tiffanyco-us.org/
in Wordpress with  nextgen flashviewer i know to use the link "go to flickr page" with "flickrtags".
How to get my linklabel with my linkurl behind the images with nextgen flashviewer and tiltviewer pro?
thank you

In the WordPress dashboard, select 'FlashViewer' from the 'Gallery' menu and click on the 'TiltViewer' tab along the top.
The 'Show Link Button' and 'Link Label' options are displayed there.  For a Flickr gallery, the link will take the user to the corresponding image page on Flickr.
If you want to have a custom link for a non-Flickr gallery, this is not possible via the WordPress Nextgen interface but should be possible by manually editing the wp-content/plugins/nextgen-flashviewer/xml/tiltviewer.php file.

Steven Speirs