Topic: How to use SV Pro in WYSIWYG Web Builder?

How do I use Simple Viewer Pro with Web Builder? I have Web Builder 7.2 and Simple Viewer 2.03 extension installed. I purchased and successfully installed Simple Viewer Pro (I located the pro website using the link provided at the Web Builder website). I have no idea how to integrate the gallery I created in SV Pro into my Web Builder Website.

I tried creating a SV gallery and then click on the Pro Version button and specify the path where the Pro Version is installed. But I don't see what this accomplishes. I would greatly appreciate it if some one could outline the steps explaining how to use SV Pro with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Re: How to use SV Pro in WYSIWYG Web Builder?

I am not familiar with Web Builder but, being that this is essentially a question about Web Builder rather than SimpleViewer, you are more likely to receive help over in the Web Builder forums here: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I did post the same question on the Web Builder forum. I posted it hear also because I thought it might be possible that some one who uses Web Builder might also uses SV Pro and can answer my questions.

Hi,

instructions for how to upgrade the WYSIWYG Web Builder SimpleViewer Extension to SimpleViewer-Pro are included in the SimpleViewer Extension Documentation. This documentation is provided as a PDF with the extension download. If you are having problems upgrading, please contact WYSIWYG Web Builder support.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.