galleryStyle="COMPACT"
    frameWidth="0"
    useFlash="false"/>

Here is my insertion code on the page :

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->
<script type="text/javascript">
var svCoreURL = '/storage/svcore/';
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/storage/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
flashvars.galleryURL = "/storage/gallery.xml";

$(document).ready(function () {
    SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '880', '680', 'FFFFFF',true, flashvars);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!--END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

The CMS I am working with has a default path of /storage/xxxxx for all files/folders.  There is no HTML except what goes in a page.  Here is the gallery in question : http://www.fuseanimation.com/illustration/

On my iPhone I get a "Gallery XML not found" error.  Using a complete url for the galleryURL option does not help.  I've tried a few variations on the galleryURL option and nothing works.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Gerritt

Re: Mobile version "Gallery XML not found"

There is a bug with the Mobile version, Absolute galleryURLs give 'Gallery XML Not Found' error for mobile player, it will be fixed in the next version the known workaround is relative URLs. If you are having issues with relative URLs I would suggest you try using the iframe method.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=11422

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Mobile version "Gallery XML not found"

This should be fixed in the version that was just released, SimpleViewer 2.1.1. To upgrade delete the svCore folder from your server and upload the new svCore folder from the SimpleViewer 2.1.1 download and clear your browser's cache or you can upgrade the gallery using in the new version of svBuilder.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.