Topic: No images

I followed every step in the mannual tutorial....there are blank boxes for where the thumbs should be and there is no picture displayed. Below is my xml document, please help! I heard this should be easy...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA maxImageDimension="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xFFFFFF" bgColor="0x181818" frameWidth="20" stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="right" navDirection="LTR" title="Image Gallery" imagePath="C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsKOFISCHERgalleryimages" thumbPath="C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsKOFISCHERgallerythumbs">
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>115-1503_IMG.jpg</NAME>
    <CAPTION>Image 1</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>bosley.jpg</NAME>
    <CAPTION>FISCHER</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>kowed.jbp</NAME>
    <CAPTION>Wifey</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>

</SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA>

Re: No images

Hi, try changing your image and thumbnail paths. If you have not chagef the folder locations in SV

<code>
thumbPath="gallery/thumbs/" imagePath="gallery/images/" >
</code>

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

I tried that and no luck. I downloaded Sv and moved the folder to where my website folder is. I then opend the file and edited the code. I made sure that my image names where kept the same and everything.... Here is what I have now...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA maxImageDimension="480" textColor="0xFFFFFF" frameColor="0xFFFFFF" bgColor="0x181818" frameWidth="20" stagePadding="40" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="right" navDirection="LTR" title="Image Gallery" thumbPath="gallery/thumbs/" imagePath="gallery/images/">
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>115-1503_IMG.jpg</NAME>
    <CAPTION>Image 1</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>bosley.jpg</NAME>
    <CAPTION>FISCHER</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>
<IMAGE>
    <NAME>kowed.jbp</NAME>
    <CAPTION>Wifey</CAPTION>
</IMAGE>[/size]
</SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA>

Looks like your using v1.7. Try downloading and using the latest version.

Also, if your images and thumnails are in the default folders ('images' and 'thumbs') then you don't need to specify the imagePath and dataPath - just leave these blank.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.