Topic: URGENT: Thumbnails don't display when turning off Flash

I just purchased a pro version and everything is working great, except when I turn off the "Use Flash" option the gallery's style completely changes from the options I select in svBuilder-Pro. The thumbnails on the bottom disappear and are replaced with the caption bar (which I have turned off). The main images are also enlarged to where they take up the whole screen when I just want them to display at a normal size and be able to resize in real time when people click and drag the window size. I need this to look the same as it does with Flash turned on and how it looks in svBuilder-Pro on my website. I need to use the gallery to send out to multiple clients by the end of the day, so any quick help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: URGENT: Thumbnails don't display when turning off Flash

The non-Flash Mobile Player uses a simplified UI that is designed for display on small mobile devices. As such it does not support the same options as the Flash gallery.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Is there any way that both can be turned on so it displays the gallery normal online and optimized for iphones/ipads? Or would I have to make two gallerys with two different URLs to get it to work like this?

Is there any way that both can be turned on so it displays the gallery normal online and optimized for iphones/ipads?

Yes, that what it does by default when 'useFlash' is set to true. Set useFlash to false to disable Flash completely.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ah, ok, perfect! Thanks!