Topic: Programm reagiert nicht

Ich hoffe hier kann wer Deutsch ?

Habe mir besagtes Programm gekauft. Adobe AIR war scjon auf dem PC.
Habe dann das Programm entpackt und instaliert nach Anweisung.
Wenn ich nun auf das Icon auf dem Desktop klicke reagiert das Programm nicht. Es ist nicht benutzbar!
Was mache ich falsch ? Ich habe Windows 7 als Betriebssystem
Bitte um Hilfe in Deutsch
Danke

Re: Programm reagiert nicht

Perhaps this web page will help:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403150.html

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

It does not help me any further. Because Adobe AIR is installed, but with the program svBuilder-Pro is not working, no buttons or Schaltfläschen are available when I click there, then does not respond the program. Can it really be that a program is sold, where is dependent on another program which is known so that it can lead to errors? Sorry but then the program is useless for me. Unfortunately, responding Suport not, because then I would make use of my right to return. Too bad because I think a lot of money for a program should also work fine. to refer the case of errors on a secondary site is for me no Suport.

Do you have the most recent version of Adobe Air installed (v2.5.0.16600)?
I would start by uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Air.
It can be downloaded from here: http://get.adobe.com/air/

Have you been able to install svBuilder-Pro by double-clicking the svBuilder-Pro.air file?
Is the problem with installing or running (after install) svBuilder-Pro?

If the problem is whilst installing, what happens when you double-click the 'svBuilder-Pro.air' file?
Do you see any installation screens at all and at what point does it fail to respond?

If the problem is whilst trying to run the program (by double-clicking on the svBuilder-Pro icon on the desktop) what exactly happens?
Does the svBuilder-Pro window open?  Do you see the svBuilder-Pro splash screen?  Does this disappear to reveal 'New Gallery...' and 'Open Gallery...' buttons?  What happens when you click on one?

Steven Speirs

The latest version of Adobe Air installed.

I finished the installation of svBuilder-Pro with no problems.

If I run the program that opens this program, but the Botten New Gallery and Gallery are open but clickable but have no function, or I can not press a Bottens Create a New Gallery reopen an existing Gallery, because when you click on anything happens

svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro both work fine on my PC so, ordinarily, I would suspect a corrupt Air installation.
However, if you have uninstalled and reinstalled Air, I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.
Have you tried the Standard version of svBuilder (bundled with the Standard version of SimpleViewer from the download link on this page)?  Do you encounter the same problem?

Steven Speirs

Hi, just from the side, I also bought the Pro version and paid to get the link, too.
No matter what I do, the program does not work. Have now pulled out all deinstaliert and installs new. All Pre-requirements does my PC, I've seventh as the operating system Win
Even if they do not continue, then what?
Without appropriate solution / help. For me, the program is useless and therefore not acceptable.

I am using svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro with no problems on Windows 7 so the programs definitely work.
The problem seems to be somewhere on your computer (and I initially suspected the Adobe Air installation, hence my link to the Adobe Air troubleshooting page).
If you have uninstalled and reinstalled both Adobe Air and svBuilder Pro, then there must be something else specific to your system's setup that is causing the problem.
It might be worthwhile temporarily disabling any anti-virus program (disconnect from the internet first) before running svBuilder-Pro in case something is interfering with it.  It's a long shot but you have nothing to lose by trying.

Steven Speirs

Hi, have now spoken to a PC expert who has seen me with my PC. Also, the site has seen where they sent me the link.
However, since all other programs on my system running without any problems, even other Adobe programs comunicate in part with Adobe AIR, he also believes it is not on my machine. All necessary Forrausetzungen has my computer. He also can not explain why the Simple Viewer and its accompanying svBuilder not work.
So I'm just as much as yesterday, I bought a program that, for whatever reason not on my machine is running. This program is therefore of no use to me, I have only tasted a number of time possibly related to error, that does not exist.
It may be running on their computers the program and apparently also on many others, but just not on my.

Download ev.beim possible would be a transmission error.
Or, the download package is defeckt?

I have no more to give as a solution to the program, too bad about the money!