Topic: Adding Clickable Email Link To Images?

I have been searching high and low for this and not sure if possible.  I have created a profile gallery for a company and would like to have their profile images clickable to email them.  Is this possible?  Thank you very much for any and all info!!! big_smile

Re: Adding Clickable Email Link To Images?

Even clickable text links would work...  Basically they would like somewhere on their profile image to have a clickable link to their email but the way it is now it just clicks to the next image....

You either need to embed your gallery in another swf that you can place a transparent button over the image area that can link to the appropriate email address or put a link in the captions.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the response Mike!  Seeing I don't have any captions on the images I would prefer to make the actual profile images clickable.  You spoke of embedding the gallery in another swf and adding a transparent button that links to the email there.  Is this a difficult process?  I am currently looking into the best way to accomplish this as I am not 100% sure exactly how to do what you speak of.

Again, thanks so much for the reply!  Cheers!

Is this a difficult process?

The difficulty depends on your understanding of flash. You can find a howto for embeding SimpleViewer into flash here, beyond that you would need to understand how to use flash and link the email address up to the pictures.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.