Topic: how to upload to server and integrate in Front Page 2003

I have Windows 7; using MS Front Page 2003.  I have some knowledge of how to edit html but my coding knowledge is almost nil. 
I know how to copy and paste code, change size, color, alignment, and add url's. 

I've got my gallery created but I don't think I'm embedding it in my correctly, and I definitely don't know how to upload the entire contents of my file to my server (i.e., the images, svcore, thumbs, gallery.html, and gallery.xml);  I don't use the ftp method to upload to my host.  My host supports FP extensions so I just browse my hard drive and upload individually, but I've no idea how to upload an entire file. 

Here is the code embedded on my page:
<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED --><p align="center"></p>
<p align="center">
<iframe src="www.bodaciousbetties.com/gallery.html" width="900" height="800" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Help?

Re: how to upload to server and integrate in Front Page 2003

Ok.  I was able to upload the entire folder via FTP to my site.  But I still need somebody to look at my embed code for me.  Please?

Can anybody see this?

http://bodaciousb.fatcow.com/test.htm

Well, after playing around with the link it seems I have answered my own question.  All is well.  Great little program.  Thanks!