Topic: Mobile Viewer Configuration

Is it possible to configure the Mobile Viewer layout?   

I have configured my gallery to have the images aligned to the top and the title to be above the image.  When the gallery is displayed on the Mobile device, these alignments are ignored and the image is vertically centred and the title is at the bottom of the gallery area.

Thanks

Phil

Re: Mobile Viewer Configuration

Currently there are not options to effect the mobile styling beyond setting a background color and being able to hide the cations and navigation. If you open a page set to display the mobile gallery and use the Firefox web developer plug-in or Google Chrome's developer panel you can see the div IDs that are used. Once you do that you can attempt to style them with CSS, the problem with that is you may have to use the !important property to force the changes and IE ignores !important.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Mike; that is a real pain.

Oh well  sad

Phil

The mobile version is designed for devices that don't support Flash. Typically this includes mobile devices that have small screen resolutions. SimpleViewer Mobile provides a minimal interface to better present images on a small screen.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Problem is (in my case) when the images align to the vertical centre they leave a lot of white space above the image which means the user has to scroll the mobile device to get to the image. If it aligned to the top vertically, then this white space would be removed and therefore make better use of the small screen and a better user experience.

Phil