Topic: Autoviewer Free or PRO

Hi.

I'm new to both the forum and the program. I've downloaded the program and used it in conjunction with my webpage.

My question to any savy users is can you set an html link to direct the user to a specific slide and or pic within the SWF?

I would like for a user to visit my page and be able to jump to a specific slide or pic withn the slide show / SWF by clicking on a link outside of the the swf....an html link

I have downloaded the free program Autoviewer as of yet...I will go pro if necessary.

Can anyone help me sort this out.

Thanks.
John

Re: Autoviewer Free or PRO

My question to any savy users is can you set an html link to direct the user to a specific slide and or pic within the SWF?

AutoViewer can not do this by default, but if you got the pro version you could make some changes so that it would work with swfaddress and then you would be able to link directly to images.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, I would like to know if "Autoviewer Free" support flickr.com, just like "SimpleViewer Free"? (http://www.thecreativecomplex.com/clients/zumba/)

Both the Standard and Pro versions of AutoViewer do not support loading images from Flickr.
(The Pro version does, however, come with source code so you may be able to modify it to incorporate such a feature.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.