Topic: Changed to latest version & got stuck!

Hi, I have recently upgraded to the latest simpleviewer pro & really like the new UI. However...
The program now creates an index page with the folders 'images', 'svcore' & 'thumbs' all at one level. Is there any way of moving the index page? Currently, everything is created in a folder called 'flash'. I would like everything to stay in that folder other than the index file which I would like in the 'website' folder i.e. above the 'flash' folder.
When I moved the index page, I changed 'src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js' to 'src="flash/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js' but it doesn't work.
Can someone help please?

Last edited by barnabyr (2010-11-18 17:53:15)

Re: Changed to latest version & got stuck!

You can find directions here for using an HTML with the gallery files in another (external) location.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … l#external

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Mike, thanks for your speedy reply! Is there no way of doing this without iframes?

Yes, you can use the embed example below that one with the addition of flashvars.galleryURL = "path/to/your/gallery.xml"; and updating the image and thumb paths in your gallery.xml.

<script type="text/javascript">
var svCoreURL = 'path/to/svcore/';
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="path/to/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.galleryURL = "path/to/your/gallery.xml";
var params = {};
var attributes = {};
$(document).ready(function () {
SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars, params, attributes);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.