Topic: Mobile in Namoroka webbrowser

I am testing with mobile 2.1 in Namoroka webbrowsser. This is Firefox 64-bit. It is working fine except caption is at overlay_bottom and not at overlay_top as set in svBuilder-Pro. Autostart also don't work. I notice the same behaviour in http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … s/minimal/

Any reason for this?

The flash version is working fine.

Re: Mobile in Namoroka webbrowser

There is no official final x64 release of Firefox available from Mozilla so the browser you are using is likely to be either a pre-release version or a 3rd party build.
In either case, it could well be buggy/unstable and use of the official current stable Mozilla Firefox x86 browser is recommended instead.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

It is working fine except caption is at overlay_bottom and not at overlay_top as set in svBuilder-Pro. Autostart also don't work.

When you say "The flash version is working fine." about your statements above are you referring to the flash or the mobile html/JS version of the gallery? If you are talking about the mobile version it does not support slideshow options or caption positioning, and is currently only effected by the Embed Options, Mobile Options, the flickr options, galleryURL, showOpenButton, and showFullscreenButton.

Mike Richards

Mike Richards wrote:

It is working fine except caption is at overlay_bottom and not at overlay_top as set in svBuilder-Pro. Autostart also don't work.

When you say "The flash version is working fine." about your statements above are you referring to the flash or the mobile html/JS version of the gallery? If you are talking about the mobile version it does not support slideshow options or caption positioning, and is currently only effected by the Embed Options, Mobile Options, the flickr options and galleryURL.

I am referring to the Mobile version, your answer is fine and explains the behaviour.
I have noticed that the JQuery build provided with Simpleviewer is causing problems with some of mine JQuery scripts. I use a slight older build.
For the moment I leave the Mobile for what it is untill mine JQuery scripts are working fine.

I have noticed that the JQuery build provided with Simpleviewer is causing problems with some of mine JQuery scripts.

The most recent SimpleVeiwer version 2.1.1 made some changes that should help with conflicts, you could also try jQuery's noconflict option or using a different shortcut besides $ in your scripts.

Mike Richards

Steven Speirs wrote:

There is no official final x64 release of Firefox available from Mozilla so the browser you are using is likely to be either a pre-release version or a 3rd party build.
In either case, it could well be buggy/unstable and use of the official current stable Mozilla Firefox x86 browser is recommended instead.

Oeps what a response. From a certain point of view you are right, but many software developers are using TIP (Test in Production) Even Airtight is doing this with Simpleviewer.

But ok, I have checked it again with IE 8 64-bit and Flash (yes is a beta) disabled. Same problem. Namoroka is not 100% 64-bit and is not 3rd party build. It is a genuine Firefox product. http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com/Firefox:Download

Mike Richards wrote:

I have noticed that the JQuery build provided with Simpleviewer is causing problems with some of mine JQuery scripts.

The most recent SimpleVeiwer version 2.1.1 made some changes that should help with conflicts, you could also try jQuery's noconflict option or using a different shortcut besides $ in your scripts.

Thanks for the info, funny. I am just checking and noticed that SimpleViewer mobile is using jquery-1.3.2 and I am using the same. Interesting, have to check this in respect to the errors I get. I only make a call to simpleviewer.js at the bottom of body and it is the last library I call. The next one JScript is the call for the gallery.

Try SimpleViewer v2.1.1 - it fixes conflicts with other jQuery scripts.

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

Try SimpleViewer v2.1.1 - it fixes conflicts with other jQuery scripts.

Thanks, I shall test it.