Topic: back button

I am totally confused by how to make a back/escape button on a gallery that works correctly. People who are viewing my site seem put off by having to click the back button of the web browser. I looked at the forums and instructions, but they didn't seem to make sense. All I want is a button that takes you back to the previous page that has the links for the various galleries. There is a back button feature, but it does not want to find the URL I type in.

go to http://www.garyhughesmfa.com/SimpleView … olist.html

It is a gallery page that needs a simple back button that escapes the viewer and goes back to the page with the link.

thanks, Gary

P.S. Phone support would be nice.

Re: back button

Leave the 'backButtonURL' option blank and the back button will take you back to the previous page (the default behavior).

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

O.k., that works,

Next question.

The gallery windows are re-sizeable. That works fine, but there is not an obvious color band in the lower right corner that implies the window is re-sizeable, as typifies a Mac window.. Can we fix that, so people will know they can re-size on various sized screens?

I think most people realize that browser windows are resizable.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:

I think most people realize that browser windows are resizable.

You might think so, but several people complained there were no back buttons on my gallery pages when the browser has a back button of its own. A lot of my pages are long and a lot of people have lap tops. So, how about an answer to my question, can I color the lower right corner of a gallery page?