Topic: new pro galleries not working in Chrome and IE

I just bought the Pro version of simple viewer (it's fantastic) but my new galleries are not showing up in Chrome 7.0.517.44 -or- IE8. I made 3 galleries so far and all are working fine in Firefox.

One of my galleries I changed all the URL's to absolute, cleared my browsers caches and cleared my site cache. Firefox still works but not the others.

The gallery with the absolute URL's is here: This is a Drupal made site.

Don't have Safari on my machine so not sure about it.

Another gallery made with standard SimpleViewer works in all browsers.

What else can I try?

Last edited by darice (2010-11-25 17:23:16)

Re: new pro galleries not working in Chrome and IE

I don't see a gallery on the page whose URL you posted (or any embedding code when viewing the page's source).
However, perhaps this guide will help: … tml#drupal

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: new pro galleries not working in Chrome and IE

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking a look. I checked out the site from my desktop and my husbands laptop. The galleries are only displaying on my laptop but no other machines, including Firefox on those machines. This problem is worse than I thought sad

When I first began using simpleviewer I used the iframe code for drupal that is in the link you sent in your reply. I have only used it successfully once. The subsequent embeds I have tried with that code have not worked. It was pointed out that the code appears to be getting changed to plain text rather than html. I don't know what to do about that.

I thought I had found a work around by creating a custom iframe content type for nodes containing simpleviewer galleries, all along not realizing that the galleries were only displaying on my own laptop only.

Do you have any staff who know specifically about using simpleviewer galleries with Drupal?