Topic: Apologies...

Sorry about this but I'm afraid I'm going to have to have a bit of a sad and pathetic schoolgirlesque gush about SimpleViewer Pro.
Please be gracious enough to consider it feedback of the most positive sort.

For so long, soooooo long, I have been looking for a way of getting galleries and images on the site. I wanted image rotators and the ability to put them in sidebars and rotate them and pretty much do whatever I, in my limited way, could conceive of with them.
I have tried myriad solutions and they have all been either inadequate, inappropriate, cannot be controlled to give the results I want or require me to have bizarrely recondite programming skills of which I have absolutely none.
It was a fantastically frustrating thing not being able to do what I considered to be something very obvious. Something obvious in that I couldn't figure out why anyone hadn't created a simple, easy to use tool that a screen button pressing ignoramus like me could handle.
It was frustrating enough for me to draft, and then wisely delete before sending, several rather rather crass emails to assorted undeserving widget and plugin programmers.

Then, finally, I come across SimpleViewer.
The free version allowed me to put a gallery right in a Wordpress blog post. And almost immediately I could do the long sought-after small image gallery in a sidebar.
A couple of questions on the forum answered by Steven confirmed I could make the Pro version do everything I could possibly have hoped for.

Does it do everything I hoped it would ?
Yes it does. In spades. With accuracy, precision and finesse.
It's absolutely superb !

I'm sure I'm not the only person who appreciates the sublime value of something that a non-programmer can use.
It makes a colossal difference.

So, to the person or persons who wrote the SimpleViewer software I thank and salute you.
Thank you.

Re: Apologies...

Glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.