Topic: Just upgraded to PRO 2.1.1. Three questions.

The Pro version shows great promise.  But I am wondering about 3 things I encountered in svBuilder-Pro:

- In the Main Image tab, there is a check box for Image Drop Shadow.  Excellent.  But that ds is very small and I don't see any place to adjust its size.  Where is it?

- I read on the site that there was a way to save the Presets.  But I don't see any "Save Preset" option anywhere.  Where is it?

- Some presets, including the Slideshow Auto seem to crop images to fit inside the aspect ratio of the "Maximum Image size", which is set in the "Images" tab.  Even though "Crop To Fit" is unchecked.  Interestingly, some other presets such as Modern seem to preserve the original aspect ratio.  How can I make a slide show where all images' aspect ratios are protected.

Thank you

Last edited by bmachine (2010-12-02 08:23:00)

Re: Just upgraded to PRO 2.1.1. Three questions.

(1) You can set the drop shadow strength (Customize -> General -> Drop Shadow Strength) but not the size.

(2) From the drop-down menus at the top (File, Gallery, Images, Config, Help) choose Config -> Save Config As Preset...

(3) Use Customize -> Main Image -> Image Scale Mode
Descriptions of the possible options can be found here: … #mainimage. (Preset 'Compact' uses imageScaleMode="FILL" which may crop large images.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Just upgraded to PRO 2.1.1. Three questions.

Thanks very much Steven.

I will implement all that when I get home tonight.

But one immediate comment:  Can I make a request to add a control for the size of the main image drop shadow?  Because while the thumbnail one's size seems appropriate, the main image one is hardly visible at all.  It looks like it is 2 or 3 pixels max.

Or at least make it a little bigger (like 10 or 15 pixels.

Thank you.