Topic: How to manage relative position main image in Dreamweaver 4 table?

I am a Dutch newby en SV is driving me nuts sad
I am building my website with SVPro. It's a basic photowebsite and I use Dreamweaver 4 for creating the navigation and text page etc.
In SV I put the main image in the position 'centre'. In DW I made a table (<table width="75%") and inserted the sv gallery into the table. I hoped the SV gallery would be shown in the centre of this table (in a row, which uses 75% of the screen)> But no, the main images appear in the centre of my screen, at the right border of the table, in stead of in the centre of the table. What should I do???

Probably is easy to solve, if you know how. So please, help!!!

thanks
Betty

Re: How to manage relative position main image in Dreamweaver 4 table?

hi,

please provide the URL of your gallery so we can take a look.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: How to manage relative position main image in Dreamweaver 4 table?

I spend some time doing it all over again, and found out that the problem is caused by the captionbar  . I work with the 'forest' model. I put the captionbar at left, and gave it the same colour as the background. Although it was invisable, SV put it left to my main image, so looking at the main image, without the bar next to it, the main image was aligned too much to the right.
I have now positioned the captionbar buttons at left with minimal buttons (2) (although I would prefer not to have it at all, but just a text with the picture) and it's looking better. It could be published this way.

Can I get rid of the caption bar, but still write text above the main picture? Thanks for keeping up with my struggle, hope you can answer the new question now..

Best wishes
BettyB