Topic: embed in exsisting HTML

Here is the coding I used...

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="650" height="600" align="middle">
   <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
   <param name="movie" value="Travel/viewer.swf" />
   <param name="quality" value="high" />
   <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
   <embed src="Travel/viewer.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="900" height="600" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
  </object>

It now loads then tells me GALLERY NOT FOUND

Re: embed in exsisting HTML

With out someone remembering your bump from another post, your post kinda leaves one up in the air!

You want to create a gallery on each page of your site, correct?
your index page has links to gallery1.html , gallery2.html  etc, correct?
So, if you have 6 galleries, you will have 6 links on your index page linking to 6 html pages.

place your gallery.html pages in there  own folders, like galleryOne/gallery1.html

in each galleryOne folder add the Simpleviewer files, image folders, xml and viewer.swf

in each gallery1.html add the code you have above, but change the paths from

<param name="movie" value="Travel/viewer.swf" />
<embed src="Travel/viewer.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="900" height="600"

to

<param name="movie" value="viewer.swf" />
<embed src="viewer.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="900" height="600"

This code will be the same on each page.

I'm assuming you are loading your files manually.

holler back if you have any problems
Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Re: embed in exsisting HTML

LOL!! I now realize that I didn't post a question or a subject for that matter.  I was soo sleep deprived from trying to figure this out that I didn't know what I was doing.

I just did what you said and it worked...I feel so dumb now.  OMG!! It's sooo simple!  Thank you!! MWAH!!