Topic: icon to flip image is missing in two photos in a block of nine?

Recently bought TV Pro.  Getting on well so far - congrats on a nice piece of software.

Just one question - I see that in a block of photos, the little icon (bottom-right on a clicked image) to flip it for the caption, is missing on a couple of them.

I have checked that all photos are 640x640 or less to equal the max size setting.  I have used the zoomedOutDistance variable, to make the thumbnails look bigger so I thought this might be the problem.  However, resetting to the default of 7500 (or even higher) makes no difference.

You can see my first efforts here: http://www.solclassiccarclub.net/newdes … llery.html. The icon is missing on the top left and the middle photo.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

RJ

Re: icon to flip image is missing in two photos in a block of nine?

In your 'gallery.xml' file the two images you mentioned (top-left and middle) have showFlipButton="false".
Either remove this entry (as the default value for 'showFlipButton' is 'true') or use showFlipButton="true".

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: icon to flip image is missing in two photos in a block of nine?

Steven Speirs wrote:

In your 'gallery.xml' file the two images you mentioned (top-left and middle) have showFlipButton="false".
Either remove this entry (as the default value for 'showFlipButton' is 'true') or use showFlipButton="true".

Cheers Steven - thanks for the prompt and helpful reply.  Thought it must be something simple.  Couldn't see it for looking.   smile

BTW - is TiltViewer still in active development?  If so - where do we see what might be in the pipeline?

Regards

Richard