Topic: html page outside gallery folder

Hi, my site has the index.html in the root directory of the website, with the sv files in the gallery folder. I'm upgrading fro sv-pro 1.8 to sv-pro 2.1.1, and I'm having trouble with the path. As I've currently have it coded, I keep getting a "Gallery XML not found" error.  Here is the code on the index.html page:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
            <script type="text/javascript">
            var svCoreURL = 'portfolio/svcore/';
            </script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="portfolio/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript">
            var flashvars = {};
            flashvars.galleryURL = "portfolio/nature/gallery.xml";
            var params = {};
            var attributes = {};
            jQuery(document).ready(function () {
            SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "transparent", true , null, null, null, false, flashvars);
            });
            </script>
            <div id="sv-container"></div>
            <!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

Any suggestions? I do not want to move the index.html page from the website root, as I use it as the first page of the website.

Re: html page outside gallery folder

Your SV.simpleviewer.load line is incorrect (and the galleryURL flashvar is not being used).  Change:

SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "transparent", true , null, null, null, false, flashvars);

... to:

SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "transparent", true, flashvars, params, attributes);

See here for details on Embed Code Parameters: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … tml#params

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: html page outside gallery folder

Thanks, got it working.