Topic: Multiple galleries on multiple HTML webpages

Hi there!

I am currently creating a website with HTML (I'm quite new to it), and I am trying to place galleries on different pages (for instance, page 1 has two galleries, page 2 has three galleries, page 3 has a gallery...etc.).  I've successfully placed a single gallery on one page, but a gallery on another page contains the same images as the first gallery.  Here's the code:

Page one:

<script type="text/javascript" src="3Dartgallery/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript">
                $(document).ready(function () {
                SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true);
                });
                </script>
                <div id="sv-container"></div>

Page two:

<script type="text/javascript" src="2Dartgallery/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript">
                $(document).ready(function () {
                SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true);
                });
                </script>
                <div id="sv-container"></div>

The only difference is the src path (3Dartgallery and 2Dartgallery).  How do I get my 2D art gallery to show its images and not the images from the 3D art gallery?

Also, will this solution apply to creating multiple galleries on the same page?

Thank you very much,
Chris

Re: Multiple galleries on multiple HTML webpages

Please check the instructions for embedding multiple galleries here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … l#multiple

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Multiple galleries on multiple HTML webpages

Ah, didn't even think of searching the site for instructions.  Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Chris