Topic: How do I edit the text on rightclick?

As for my galleri is using swedish language it looks really weird... Like "Open In New Window" is "Öppna I Nytt Fönster"... I dont wanna get the text with caps on the first letter in each word.. lol.. how do I edit this? .. Also.. Why cant I choose to just get the rightclick options and not the buttons.. For just like ... open i new window, save file etc..? It seems that I can only have both or nothing?

Last edited by AnnaEk (2011-01-08 09:06:22)

Re: How do I edit the text on rightclick?

Using the option languageList, you can type in your own custom text for each action.
languageList is described in this section: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … ml#general
Using languageList overrides languageCode.
If you want to hide all the buttons on the buttonbar (but keeping the right-click options), use buttonBarPosition="NONE".
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … #buttonbar

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok. Thx.. So basiclly I will add these to the languageList:

"Previous,Next,Start AutoPlay,Stop AutoPlay,Play Audio,Pause Audio,Go FullScreen,Exit FullScreen,Open Image in New Window,Download Image,About,AutoPlay ON,AutoPlay OFF"

and just translate them in that order to what ever I want?

That's correct. Use the following in the gallery's XML file:

languageList="Previous,Next,Start AutoPlay,Stop AutoPlay,Play Audio,Pause Audio,Go FullScreen,Exit FullScreen,Open Image in New Window,Download Image,About,AutoPlay ON,AutoPlay OFF"

... replacing each phrase with your own text. (Phrases should be separated by commas.)

Steven Speirs

Thx..

Hm.. Getting this error on BuildGallery:

Warning: error in xml file, line 55. Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xF6 0x72 0x72 0x61 (line 936)

Line 55 is this:

languageList="Förra,Nästa,Starta uppspelning,Stoppa uppspelning,Play Audio,Pause Audio,Go FullScreen,Exit FullScreen,Öppna bilden i ett nytt fönster,Spara bilden,About,AutoPlay ON,AutoPlay OFF"

-----------------------
Found the problem.. The script cant handle the swedish Å, Ä, Ö... Ive tried with using Ö for Ö but then the script says:

Warning: error in xml file, line 55. Entity 'Ouml' not defined (line 936)

-----------------------

Ok.. The fix was that I had wrong language kod..  the letter Ö  was Ö  and not Ö  .. UTF-8-code smile

Last edited by AnnaEk (2011-01-08 10:19:27)

Glad you've got it sorted.
Thanks for posting back.

Steven Speirs