Topic: maxImageWidth not in version 2.1.1 Standard Options

I'm using svBuilder-Pro 2.1.1 and my horizontal images are not being scaled to fit the gallery size, the SimpleViewer Config Options says "maxImageWidth" is supposed to under the Standard Options but it is not, nor is it in any of the other option selectors in the Builder. Can someone tell me where to find this? Thanks

Re: maxImageWidth not in version 2.1.1 Standard Options

SimpleViewer Config Options says "maxImageWidth" is supposed to under the Standard Options

This means that the attribute is available to be used in the Standard (non-Pro) version of SimpleViewer (not that it is located under the 'Standard' section in svBuilder-Pro).
To set the maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight in svBuilder-Pro, on the 'Images' tab, there is a panel named 'Image Size' at the bottom right hand corner of the window.  Click the 'Change...' button to open a panel that will allow you to change the Maximum Width and Maximum Height.

Also, to ensure your images are scaled correctly, you can check the Image Scale Mode in the 'Customize -> Main Image' section.
See here for details on all of the imageScaleMode options: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … #mainimage

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.