Topic: Dont understand BuildGallery script [solved]

Ok. So I have read and read and tried and tried about BuildGallery since Ive been used BuildGallery earlier for SimpleViewer 1.9. This I just dont understand.... When I press update-button the script overwrite my settings from svBuilder-Pro. What shall I edit in buildgallery.php so the script just update my pictures and use the gallery.xml that Ive created from svBuilder-Pro??

Can I just empty all  $svOptions -settings in the php-script or how shall I do? I just wanna upload pictures to my server and then run the script without any messy options that can screw up my gallery.. (I have several houndred pictures in my galleries)...  hmm

Script overwrote my settings from svBuilder-Pro... Help please!!!

Last edited by AnnaEk (2011-01-10 06:18:09)

Re: Dont understand BuildGallery script [solved]

Have you looked at the directions for using buildgallery with SimpleViewer Pro or tried disabling the default options? Beyond that you could edit the buildgallery script in a text editor to use your options as the default.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Mike Richards wrote:

Have you looked at the directions for using buildgallery with SimpleViewer Pro or tried disabling the default options? Beyond that you could edit the buildgallery script in a text editor to use your options as the default.

Thx. But the last link, is it right? Cant find anything there about disable the default options for BuildGallery? There wasnt any chance that you could crop the script so just the update button is left?  smile

Anyway, think the script works now.. But would been great if the above could be smile Have several users that will be confused when there are settings  big_smile

Last edited by AnnaEk (2011-01-08 09:14:08)

Sorry copy and paste failed me, you can disable the defaults with $bgOptions['addLinks'] = 'false';.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yeah ok.. Think I got it perfect now.. Works like a charm everytime I update so its just good now smile Thx for the help!