Topic: Flickr images not found

Hi,
Hoping there is some help with this.
I know the gallery has been uploaded ok as previously the gallery was displaying fine for months.
I added a new gallery, using the same settings, (user name, tags etc)and it published fine - then went back again & got the 'flickr images not found' message again.

This is the html from my wordpress page:[simpleviewer gallery_id="4" bgcolor="ffffff" gallery_width ="100%" gallery_height ="600"]

On this site: http://www.betticonfetti.com/

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Flickr images not found

Flickr are currently experiencing issues with tagged images showing up in searches.
Please view this thread for more information: http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … ?pid=32135
If you remove the attribute flickrTags="wedding" from the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag in your gallery's XML file, you should see that all your Flickr images are displayed.
One workaround in the meantime (if you have SimpleViewer Pro) is to use flickrSetId as Flickr sets do not seem to be affected.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven,
The gallery is back now, so just glitchy.
I'll keep an eye out, thanks for the workaround tip.
I guess removing tags altogether would mean removing everything you don't want to show on site from Flickr.

Hi -images went again!
I have used your workaround, ie removing all images from my flickr account other than the ones I want on the site - & removed the tag from the XML so it pulls in all flickr images.

I am just about to start promoting the site - would you be confident that this solves the flickr issue? Being a photography site it would not be very good to send potential clients to a site with no pictures!

Many thanks

would you be confident that this solves the flickr issue?

For the time being... (being that the recent Flick issue is with tags).
However, I cannot guarantee that a new issue will not arise that might prevent your images from being displayed.
Anything that happens over at Flickr is outwith our and your control.
The alternative is to host your images elsewhere and list them in the gallery's XML file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.