Topic: costume thumb nav style

Hi there i want to change the Thumb nav style. to a costume.
How to do that??

Re: costume thumb nav style

You can set thumb position to none and use the SimpleViewer API to build your own.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Mike,

Thnx for your replay.

Do you Thumb nav style to none?
thumb position  i can choose between  "centre and bottom"

What part of the SimpleViewer API do i need to build my own?
I googled and checked this site, but did not find the answare.

thank u!

Sorry I meant thumbNavStyle not position my mistake.

You can find info on the SimpleViewer API here it does require some JavaScript or Flash knowledge. There are also some basic examples included with the pro download and on the API page.

Mike Richards

Hi mike,

I really cant find anything on how to change the back and forward arrows in the link you sent.
thumbNavStyle is not found on that page
is there a folder with a png on my computer that i can use to change the thumbNavStyle?

thnx

I really cant find anything on how to change the back and forward arrows in the link you sent.

You would use showThumbPage( index: int) to change the thumbnail page.

thumbNavStyle is not found on that page

Can be found on the Pro options page under thumbnail Navigation, place it in your gallery.xml as thumbNavStyle = none or change it to none in svBuilder Pro.
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … l#thumbnav

is there a folder with a png on my computer that i can use to change the thumbNavStyle?

Those images are only for the mobile/nonFlash gallery.

As I said before both the JavaScript and Flash example show you how to change the thumbnail page using a button, you can work off of that. The SimpleViewer API is intended for those people who are programers and the actual customizations do with it are not supported.

Mike Richards