Topic: Images that open vertical and horizontal. Can it be done?

Hi, I am trying the free SimpleViewer right now for my gallery but I have a question.

I want my page to be covered with thumbnails (not just in a row) then when you click on a thumbnail the image will open up either vertical or horizontal on top of the thumbnails. How can I do this or does anyone know of another software that will do this?

Thanks in advance.

pg

Re: Images that open vertical and horizontal. Can it be done?

If you are using the latest version of SimpleViewer, 2.1.2, change the following line of the embed code as follows

SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', true);

To:

SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', false);
Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Mike Richards wrote:

If you are using the latest version of SimpleViewer, 2.1.2, change the following line of the embed code as follows

To:

Thanks Mike, but you didn't explain what that will do. I am only using the "Free" Simpleviewer but will upgrade to the Pro version if it can do this.

http://southerngfx.co.uk/category/gallery/2d-character

Thanks Mike, but you didn't explain what that will do.

It will come as close as SimpleViewer can to what you asked.

I want my page to be covered with thumbnails (not just in a row) then when you click on a thumbnail the image will open up either vertical or horizontal on top of the thumbnails.

I am only using the "Free" Simpleviewer but will upgrade to the Pro version if it can do this.

You don't need to Upgrade to the Pro version for this functionality.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Mike Richards wrote:

To:

Okay, this is CLOSE to where I would like to get.
The overview is nice, but when I click on an image it opens with a (what I consider) huge lightbox button in the upper right corner.
How can I reduce it's size?

And the image starts with caption bar on hoover and different navigation symbols as defined before, when I created the gallery.

How to get back the (0.75-size) cursor on hoover, the smaller lightbox logo, and no other effect?

see the actual state at http://www.annadavolio.com/test/     -> editorial
Regards,
parisian

Last edited by parisian (2011-02-10 09:41:50)