Topic: Alignment problem

I have an extreme alignment problem i cannot seem to fix.

Please take a look @ and

As soon as my images exceeds 16 images, and thus needs navigation arrows, i cant seem to fix the alignment problem. I would just like to have the nav-arrow under the thumbnails without changing the position of the enlarged image.

Hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks a lot so far!

Jimmy Boy

Re: Alignment problem

Your header is taking up space on your page and when navigation arrows are required, a vertical scrollbar appears in order to view the entire gallery.
A possible layout solution would be to use the example found here: Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header
The example is downloadable and can be modified to suit your needs.
The example displays both a header and the gallery.  The gallery fills the available space (being resized dynamically if necessary) and scrollbars are never required.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I found my solution by creating and defining a new fixedLayout.

Thanks for the help though!

/topic closed.

i have the same problem, not sure how to fix it.
my simple viewer loads on my page, but the page is huge, and there is lots of space between my gallery and
my headings. My gallery is centered with thumbnails on the right, but the page is much bigger than i need
it scrolls down at least another 100 pixels of bland white space
any help would be appreciated.
ps. i am very very new, so please be patient.

The SimpleViewer Pro Layout Guide may help in conjunction with a description of all the available Pro Options.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post a URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.