Topic: I want to convert this from std to pro

I downloaded Pro and installed but never uninstalled the std version. Now when I click the icon on my dtop, it launches the std version. When I go to program files under Pro, I don't see a .exe.
Help.
I want to convert this from standard version to pro:

www.varsityphotos.net/santas_helper/dk.htm

Last edited by bob in oc (2011-02-06 06:33:15)

Re: I want to convert this from std to pro

You can install svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro side-by-side and each will have its own desktop icon in order to launch the respective programs.

If you want to convert the gallery http://www.varsityphotos.net/santas_helper/dk.htm from Standard to Pro, then replace the 'svcore' folder located at http://www.varsityphotos.net/santas_helper/svcore/ with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer Pro download package.

(it is also possible to upgrade a Standard gallery to Pro by opening the gallery in svBuilder-Pro and resaving the gallery but if you just wish to remove the SimpleViewer badge from the bottom right corner and do not wish to introduce any Pro-only options, then it is enough to simply replace the 'svcore' folder.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven. Here's my problem - I deleted the one icon on my desktop and was going to replace it w/ the pro icon but I can't find one. I went to uninstall / re-install pro but it's not listed under the programs in the control panel - however it is listed in the Program Files under SV Builder Pro - but no way to launch it.
Suggestions?

If you have the file 'svBuilder-Pro.exe' in your 'Program Files/svBuilder-Pro' folder, you can drag the file onto your desktop with the right mouse button, release the button and select 'Create shortcuts here' to create a desktop shortcut.
If you do not have the file 'svBuilder-Pro.exe' in your 'Program Files/svBuilder-Pro' folder, then you should reinstall svBuilder-Pro by double-clicking the 'svBuilder-Pro.air' file inside the SimpleViewer Pro download package.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.