Topic: Unwanted space above and bellow and embedded gallery

Hi. I tried solving this on my own but so far I haven't managed to make it work as it should.

I want to add a simple slide show to an existing website, and though I managed to place it where I wanted after several attempts, now empty spaces have appeared on above and bellow the gallery. Can anyone tell me why this happens?

The page is this and the gallery should appear right bellow "ultimas actualizaciones" but with out the blank space.

I don't now squat about programming, so the code might be a mess, but before adding the gallery it worked perfectly.

Another thing I noticed is that in IE8 the gallery appears gigantic and elements that I had eliminated (such as the forward and backward buttons, the image numbers, etc) are visible again. Why is this?

Re: Unwanted space above and bellow and embedded gallery

I would suggest that you try using a fixed height for your gallery instead of 100%, make sure you clear your browser's cache after making the change. If that does not help checkout the layout guides section on extra space.

SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', 'transparent', true , null, null, null, false, flashvars);
Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Unwanted space above and bellow and embedded gallery

Thanks a lot mike. It worked perfectly. I only changed the value for the vertical alignment (to the maximum size of the pictures). The horizontal value needed to stay in 100% to keep the gallery centered.

Thanks again!