Topic: Gallery XML not found

I am trying to use simple viewer for wordpress. When I am trying to add a gallery from a flickr account it makes this: … 14201.png/

and generates an XML page like this:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="600" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="0" thumbColumns="5" thumbRows="1" thumbPosition="BOTTOM" title="" showOpenButton="true" showFullscreenButton="true" languageCode="AUTO" languageList="" galleryStyle="COMPACT" useFlickr="true" flickrUserName="deniz atak" flickrTags="door" />

I am using SW Version 2.0.5 and php version is 5.2.* My uploads folder has 777 permission. The flickr account's permissions are also public.
I will appreciate your help.

Last edited by lamostreta (2011-02-15 01:50:00)

Re: Gallery XML not found

the page that I am talking about is:

also DOM/XML     is enabled on the server.

It looks like the [simpleviewer] tag in the post has ended prematurely and the rest of the tag is showing up as text.
Did you edit the tag after it was generated?
Also, the gallery_id has not been used in generating the filename for the gallery's XML file in the embedding code.
I'd try starting from scratch.
Try deactivating and uninstalling the WP-SimpleViewer plugin and then follow the instructions here to reinstall and reactive the plugin: … r/#install

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven,
thanks for your response. I deactivated the plugin, reinstalled it, activated it. Again the simpleviewer generator screen jumped into the post area writing section. But when I deleted it, it worked! Appearantly this time SW managed to create XML out of Flickr images.
Thanks for your support.