Topic: index page with all thumbs

I don't know anymore how i fixed it but suddenly i had an nice page with all the images in the gallery as thumbs on a page

when i clicked on one of the thumbs i went to the main image and could i click to browse to the other images.

Also in the right corner there was a "button"  on wich i could click to go back to the index (thumbs) page.

Can you help me out to create this again?

Thanks in advance

Re: index page with all thumbs

What you are describing sounds like the mobile (non-Flash) version of your gallery.
If you disable Adobe Flash Player in your browser (or uninstall it) you will see the mobile version of your gallery.

You can force a gallery to be displayed in this mode by setting the useFlash Embed Code Parameter to 'false'.
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … tml#params
In svBuilder-Pro, deselect the 'Use Flash' checkbox on the 'Cusomtize -> Embed Options' page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the explanation Steven.

I found it.  big_smile Am i right that the navigation buttons don't show (because they are flash) and the caption isn't visible anymore

Because of the mobile version?

There are specific Pro Options to show or hide navigation arrows and image captions on the Mobile player, namely mobileShowNav and mobileShowCaption.
See here for details: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … tml#mobile

Steven Speirs

Thanks again Steven

Hopefully the last question than,

Is it true that the background color of the caption and the navigation  are fixed  "grey with white" ?

I have tryed to configure this under Caption but that doesn't work. I've also tryed not to show the images numbers, but that doesn't change 2.

There are not nearly as many options available for the Mobile gallery as there are for the Flash gallery.
There are several options for the Flash gallery that will change the caption and navigation background color and opacity (eg. captionBackColor and captionBackOpacity) but they are not available for the Mobile gallery.
Also, for the Flash gallery, you can set showImageNumber="FALSE" to hide the image numbers.  This option is, again, not available for the Mobile gallery.

Steven Speirs

Thanks for the fast support all the time Steven. Really helpfull.

You made things very clear. I am gonna enjoy the svBuilder-Pro now with all the options.

Thanks again.

Jamboo