Topic: Simpleviewer gives Error 8000 in Photoshop CS4, v11.0.2

I have always used simpleviewer with Photoshop CS2 and CS3.
Now I tried installing simpleviewer_v1_CS4.mxp to run within Photoshop but it did not show up in the Scripts section.
So I uninstalled it.
Then I dragged the simpleviewer_CS3 folder into Adobe/Adobe PhotoshopCS4/Presets/Scripts and it appeared but gave me an Error 8000 message after the first picture.
So I deleted the folder.
I tried the airtight_CS4_scripts.mxp but got the same error message.
So I uninstalled it.
I tried the simpleviewer_photoshop_template_212.mxp but I got an error message saying I need Photoshop 12.
I am testing it with 5 pictures, all jpgs. I have tried it with several different folders of jpgs. wit hthe same results. No pictures are corrupt.
How do I make simpleviewer work in Photoshop CS4?

Re: Simpleviewer gives Error 8000 in Photoshop CS4, v11.0.2

What OS are you using? You have the latest version of Adobe's extension manager for CS4 installed right? Are you wanting to use SimpleViewer 1.9 or 2.x?

For SimpleViewer 1.9 follow these instructions, If the CS4 instructions don't work you should be able to use the CS3 download and follow the CS3 instructions. If you are looking for SimpleViewer 2 I would suggest using the svBuilder Adobe Air app instead.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simpleviewer gives Error 8000 in Photoshop CS4, v11.0.2

I have Windows XP Service Pack 3. I would like to use the newest simpleviewer within Photoshop. I tried simpleviewer 212 but it did not off any choices or parameters like simpleviewer does within Photoshop.