Topic: Error: The file svcore was missing

Hi there,
I'm using Lightroom 3.3, with TTG Simpleviewer-2 2.1.1 (LR3) installed.

Whenever I try and upload a gallery, I get the following error at the end of the process:
"The file svcore was missing"

If I check what's actually been uploaded, the svcore directory does exist but it only contains:
svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf

Clearly I'm missing a bunch of files.
Incidentally it works fine if I use the Airtight Simpleviewer template in LR3.

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm looking to upgrade to pro if I can get it working ok.

Regards, paradox.

Re: Error: The file svcore was missing

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm in exactly the same situation.
Thanks!

Btw, so I manually went to my local Web Galleries folder and copied over the contents of the svcore folder to the server.  It seems to work.  Bizarre!  Hopefully this can be fixed soon because it's certainly a pain.
Thanks!

Please see this thread over at the TTG-SimpleViewer forum for more information on this topic:
http://forum.theturninggate.net/viewtop … &t=247

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven.
Odd because if it is purely that the Lightroom FTP upload is unreliable (which I have no doubt it is), why is it that all of the other galleries I've used have no problem?  Even the "Airtight SimpleViewer" uploads fine.

I don't know, although the 'Airtight SimpleViewer' uses an older version of SimpleViewer which does not have the 'svcore' folder.  As we did not write the TTG-SimpleViewer plugin, perhaps you should post in the TTG-SimpleViewer forum explaining the situation.  The author seems to support his plugin very well.

Steven Speirs

Did this ever get resolved?   I am having the EXACT same issue with the same versions of these two programs.  I get the error message that "the file svcore was missing".
Any new ideas about this?

@joose
I see you have posted in the TTG SimpleViewer forum which is probably the best place to direct your query as the problem seems to be directly related to either Lightroom or the TTG SimpleViewer-2 plugin rather than with SimpleViewer itself.
If anyone has, indeed, found a solution to this problem, please post and let us know.

Steven Speirs