Topic: IE 7 displaying only small sliver

I have simpleviewer in a right floated div 400 X 600 px. It appears correctly in all browsers except for IE 7, where it only displays about a 10px section of the middle of the simpleviewer. If I take the height off the div, it shows the entire simpleviewer, but it makes my page really tall, adds a lot of white space and flows the simpleviewer elements really widely vertically. If you make the window small, the main image gets really small and crops. Yarg, I just can't get it to display right! This is the best way I can get it to display, and I've tried different css options. Would be nice to get it to display good in all browsers so I can use it again instead of having to fuss with it in IE 7 and give up.
Thanks for the help!-Kara

Re: IE 7 displaying only small sliver

Check the dimensions of all parent containers of the <div> into which the gallery is embedded.
Also, if your page displays differently in different browsers, there may be HTML errors on the page.
You can check the page for HTML errors by feeding the URL to the W3C Markup Validation Service.
You can also check for CSS errors here: W3C CSS Validation Service
Once the page validates, it is more likely to be displayed with greater consistency across different browsers.

If you continue to encounter difficulties, please post a URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.