Topic: Embed option "Use flash" set to false

Hi,

when I set the option "Use flash" to false I experience following problems:
1. preview window shows different layout than the one in browser after publishing
2. play button do not show even set to true
3. pictures do not appear - either circling box indicates loading in center of the picture area or pictures appear only as small rectangle with question mark symbol on the top of the picture area.

I like the layout which is shown in browser for the "no flash" option - one page with thumbnails, after clicking on a picture, the picture covers full picture area.

I am using the latest version of SimpleViewer Pro - 2.1.2, Safari browser, and web design by RapidWeaver.

Thanks for advice, Eduard

Re: Embed option "Use flash" set to false

1. preview window shows different layout than the one in browser after publishing

By preview window do you mean svBuilder? If so svBuilder only shows the flash layout not the non-flash layout.

2. play button do not show even set to true

At this time the non-flash gallery does not support the slide show feature. You might be able to cook something up using the JavaScript API otherwise you will have to wait for a new version.

3. pictures do not appear - either circling box indicates loading in center of the picture area or pictures appear only as small rectangle with question mark symbol on the top of the picture area.

This could be a file path issue or image size issue, if you post the URL of the gallery you are having trouble with we will take a look.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Mike,

thanks for fast reply.

Regarding not visible picture - the problem is, that I am just working on hard drive and have not the web published yet.
When trying different things, I succeeded already to get picture to show, but only first few pictures were visible, others were again as small rectangle as described before.

Eduard

Have you tried another browser besides Safari?

Mike Richards

I do have only Safari in my Mac.
Could not the problem be in embeding to page made in RapidWeaver? Is not a plug-in available for RapidWeaver?

Could not the problem be in embeding to page made in RapidWeaver?

Without being able to take a look I'm not sure what the issue is beyond what I suggested above.

Is not a plug-in available for RapidWeaver?

We do not have a RapidWeaver plug-in, someone else wrote a RapidWeaver plugin for SimpleViewer 1.x. I do not know of a SimpleViewer 2 plugin for RapidWeaver.

Mike Richards