Topic: Logo/Branding as title
I have searched the forum for this answer, but nothing has explained this clearly. Felix - please do not answer this question with a link to "there are 5 different ways to add branding..." I've read that already. It has not helped.
Let me also say this - when people purchase the "Pro" version of Simpleviewer, you can expect 'Pros' to be using it. Therefore, branding should be one of the most ROBUST and FLEXIBLE features of the product and also the most INTUITIVE to implement. Your 5 current options are feeble at best:
1. Watermark - a decent option (especially with the built in hyperlink options) but not all users will want text over their images, especially when delivering a slideshow to clients
2. Background image option - waste of time; upper left corner only; no control over positioning
3. Title options - still trying to make this work
4. HTML page with branding already in place - probably the best long term solution but requires tools outside of svBuilder
5. Embed in container SWF - not mobile friendly
I'm trying to utilize option 3 to satisfy my needs. Per your instructions, I'm pasting <img src="mylogo.png"></img> into the text title field. This however, does nothing. I assume I'm suppose to change "mylogo.png" to the name of my own file. Perhaps even to the name AND location of my logo file on a web server? (ie: http://www.myserver.com/mylogo.jpg) I've tried both ways, but to no avail. Nothing shows up in the preview window, nor does anything show up after publishing the gallery.