Topic: First Time Simpleviewer User -

Hi All -I learned of your product after some concerns with flickr and picasa albums.  I have to admit that I am not very computer savvy, but somehow I have everyone fooled at my law firm, because I've been tasked with setting up a "slideshow" of our firm's new offices.  We have about 15-20 photos we'd like to embed into our website as a "virtual tour" of sorts. 

I thought about adding a link to a picasa or flickr slideshow, but could not find an effective way to make sure: 1) the traffic goes back/stays on my firm's website and 2) prevent access to any other photos in our picasa/flickr albums.  A few people suggested the Simpleviewer product.

To that end, am I correct in thinking that Simpleviewer will permit me to upload a series of photos, all of which can be embedded into our website as a slideshow? If that is the case, is anyone able to help me (or direct me) to the coding aspect so I can upload a slideshow? If the former, I am happy to pay a reasonable fee for your time. 

Please email me directly to craigkay - at gmail - dot com.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Re: First Time Simpleviewer User -

Yes, you can easily make slide show with SimpleViewer and embed it into your site. For more information take a look at the svBuilder application and our directions for embedding the gallery into an existing page.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.