Topic: No Images Specified in Gallery XML again and again

Hi there

i'm lost and ...a little stress). I'm using wordpress 3.1 and the pro version of simple viewer

i don't know what's going on but
-sometime my galleries is perfect (arround 20 gallery perfect...3 dismiss...resolved by crashing the post and make a new one and after ..10 perfect
-sometime my gallery is not display correctly"No Images Specified in Gallery XML"
of course upload my pictures (JPEG, not too big not too small) and choose "media library" and not flickr

Last example
http://www.blogusb.fr/2011/03/08/mimoco-batman/     (password "toto" to see)

i verify the xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="600" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="0" thumbColumns="5" thumbRows="1" thumbPosition="BOTTOM" title="Mimoco Batman" showOpenButton="true" showFullscreenButton="true" languageCode="AUTO" languageList="" galleryStyle="COMPACT" useFlickr="false" flickrUserName="" flickrTags=""/>

no pictures in it...damn.. delete the pictures, delete the gallery, re-upload  and try a new one

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="600" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="0" thumbColumns="5" thumbRows="1" thumbPosition="BOTTOM" title="test" showOpenButton="true" showFullscreenButton="true" languageCode="AUTO" languageList="" galleryStyle="COMPACT" useFlickr="false" flickrUserName="" flickrTags=""/>

No pictures...help heeeelllppp !

thanks guys

Re: No Images Specified in Gallery XML again and again

After adding images to the media library, make sure you click 'Save Draft' or 'Publish' on the main 'Edit Post' page to rebuild the gallery XML. Check the steps here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … er/#create

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I had this problem today too.  Realized there was a newer verison of the plugin v2.1.2. Installed it and problem went away.

i resolved my trouble alone (toocool : already test your suggestion but...same issue)
> solution :just begin the post by the gallery, add all after making the gallery

but the new version has a new little issue, i will post a new topic about that smile