Topic: modern and compact galleries?

I am using the product as an add on to WSYIG Web builder (where it was offered).  And it is just what I want...almost.  I wanted to check out the layouts in the modern and compact galleries.  you can choose them in the paplicatio, but they don't format any differently than classic.  Is this an add on for the pro version?  I went to the website to check that out but the product comparison link doesn't work so i cannot tell. 

Also, I am trying to display a long caption or mini story for each photo.  Will these layouts display this automatically--without a mouse over?  Is there more flexibility in where this text can appear on the page in the pro vesion?  Can I add the pro version to run right in WYWSIG?  Thanks you.

Re: modern and compact galleries?

I am using the product as an add on to WSYIG Web builder (where it was offered).  And it is just what I want...almost.  I wanted to check out the layouts in the modern and compact galleries.  you can choose them in the paplicatio, but they don't format any differently than classic.  Is this an add on for the pro version?  I went to the website to check that out but the product comparison link doesn't work so i cannot tell.

...Can I add the pro version to run right in WYWSIG?

The standard version of SimpleViewer supports both modern and compact galleries. Do you know if the extension you are using is using SimpleViewer 1.x or 2.x? I would suggest contacting WSYIG Web builder for information and support on their extension. You might have better luck using svBuilder or svBuilder Pro to create your gallery and then using these instructions to embed the gallery into your existing page.

Also, I am trying to display a long caption or mini story for each photo.  Will these layouts display this automatically--without a mouse over?  Is there more flexibility in where this text can appear on the page in the pro vesion?

All of this depends on what options you use when building the gallery. You can find information about the pro options here for additional information I would suggest taking a looking at the standard and pro support pages.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/support/
http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pro/support/

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.