Topic: Multiple Galleries Embedded on Separate Dreamweaver HTML Pages

I have a site folder named Amanda Sweger with all my HTML pages in it
I have my separate gallery folders and the svcore folder in the Amanda Sweger Site folder as well as the renamed gallery.xml (renamed to orlando.xml)

This is the code i used after pouring over the FAQs and Posts

<div id="sv-container"></div><!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src= "svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
jQuery(document).ready(function () {
SV.simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars);
<div id="sv-container"></div>

But it can't find my images and thumbnails and the index in each gallery folder.

I see in the _notes that there's some code to add to the .xml but I must be doing it wrong because when I add it it cannot parce it.  Is this because I'm still working locally or is there some bit of code I'm missing.

Thank you!

I really worked hard to figure this out before posting, but I know there is a simple s

Re: Multiple Galleries Embedded on Separate Dreamweaver HTML Pages

If SimpleViewer cannot find the images, then there is likely a pathing problem with the imageURL and thumbURL entries in the XML file.
See here for details: … ml#pathing

If you get the 'Cannot Parse Gallery XML' message, try opening the XML file directly in Firefox and it will tell you at what point in the XML file the parsing error occurs.
If there are no apparent errors in the code, then the message may be caused by duplicate entries in the options section (ie. the attributes in the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag).

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post a URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Multiple Galleries Embedded on Separate Dreamweaver HTML Pages

Thanks! that's good to know.  I got it to work yay!