Topic: real issue with the new version 2.1.2, please fixed it !

Hi everyone

installed the 2.1.2 and ..little issue

Previous version :
text of gallery
[simpleviewer gallery_id="47" bgcolor="ffffff" gallery_width ="100%" gallery_height ="600"]
screenshot
http://img851.imageshack.us/i/simpleviewer.jpg/

New version
text of gallery
[simpleviewer gallery_id="49" ]
screenshot
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5118 … werbad.jpg

The right part is a little truncated (look the picto to see the screenshow or to maximisze pictures)

For Information : Wordpress 3.1
Theme  Fresh News 3.1.4 par WooThemes
YES i try to fixed that but it's not normal situation with creating a gallery !

So many thanks

Re: real issue with the new version 2.1.2, please fixed it !

Hi,

I also upgraded WP-SimpleViewer to 2.1.2 which broke the layout on my pages and posts.

I have downloaded the new Pro version and uploaded the svcore folder - still no different. I've deactivated and reactivated the plugin - no change. I've tried changing the width from 100% to 700 - my layout is still broken.

I've managed to establish that it is the SWF that has changed size/shape by changing the background colour, but have no idea what Pro options (if any) need to be adjusted to get the gallery to display as expected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as currently my gallery is currently shifted about 500px right and cropping off most of the image - far worse than the other post on this thread.

Thanks,

Craig

Try setting the gallery height and width to be a fixed number of pixels, not a percentage.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

OK, so I changed the width and height of the gallery in the Edit Galleries tab instead of the shortcode on the post/page which seems to have changed the stage size - so far so good.

Now I have a new gremlin!

When the gallery loads I get broken images. Then when I click the broken image links the gallery displays the fullscreen pic, but the caption is not over the bottom portion of the image and the thumbnail bar along the bottom has disappeared plus 1 of the images is missing! As well as this it does not autoplay and I also have the open button on screen despite not having this option selected.

What on earth is going on?

Take a look at my site www.cacchioli.co.uk and click on Weddings-->Press Books to see the effect I am getting after changing the size of the gallery (or any of the galleries under Wedding to see the problem before changing the size)

Try checking the 'useFlash' option.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Nope, that didn't work either. Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Sorry I was viewing on my HTC. This would appear to have fixed the issue for desktop viewing. Thanks

Last edited by cacchioli (2011-03-16 22:32:49)