Topic: Embed Multiple: Load Intro Gallery

Thank you for your timely response to my last question, is there a way to load an "intro" gallery when visiting a Tiltviewer-Pro multi-gallery?

I would like a gallery to load automatically when the site loads, while there are buttons to visit 3-4 other galleries. The first would act as somewhat of an introduction.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by urbanPirate (2011-03-16 14:17:50)

Re: Embed Multiple: Load Intro Gallery

You could take a look a the instructions for embedding multiple SimpleViewer galleries on separate HTML pages and on one HTML page here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … l#multiple
The 'Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header' examples may be useful as they include a gallery and links to other galleries.
The examples can be downloaded, examined and modified to suit your needs (for example by replacing the SimpleViewer galleries with TiltViewer ones).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

You could take a look a the instructions for embedding multiple SimpleViewer galleries on separate HTML pages and on one HTML page here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … l#multiple
The 'Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header' examples may be useful as they include a gallery and links to other galleries.
The examples can be downloaded, examined and modified to suit your needs (for example by replacing the SimpleViewer galleries with TiltViewer ones).

I apologize I don't know if I properly described what I wanted to achieve. I am using the tiltviewer pro - flash_embed_multiple.fla file but rather than have to hit one of the buttons to bring up a gallery I was hoping to have one of the galleries load automatically. Hopefully that's better, thanks!

Thanks for clarifying.
As an example, to initially display the 2nd of the two sample galleries in 'flash_embed_multiple.fla':
(1) Open 'flash_embed_multiple.fla' in Adobe Flash and go to 'Window -> Actions'
(2) Scroll down to the bottom and add the following code

optionsId = 2;
loadGallery();

(3) Go to 'File' and 'Publish' a new SWF file

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

Thanks for clarifying.
As an example, to initially display the 2nd of the two sample galleries in 'flash_embed_multiple.fla':
(1) Open 'flash_embed_multiple.fla' in Adobe Flash and go to 'Window -> Actions'
(2) Scroll down to the bottom and add the following code

optionsId = 2;
loadGallery();

(3) Go to 'File' and 'Publish' a new SWF file

Thanks Steve! Sorry for the delay, that worked perfect!