Topic: Some question about 'notice' ...

Hello !

I've purchased a license of svManager and an other for postcarviewer ! great job ! ;-) but i've some problems like this :   

1. Notice: could not save gallery preferences to Array
2. Notice: svManager cannot import older versions of postcardviewer
3. Notice: unable to move g3 to ../olivier

How can i resolve it ? It's may be ... on adjustement of right of folders or files ... svmanager is set on 777 permission and work fine wink

Thks for reply

Olivier

Last edited by olileton (2011-03-17 09:27:45)

Re: Some question about 'notice' ...

It looks like you have several different problems here

Notice: could not save gallery preferences to Array

Is php safe mode set to 'off' on your server. If you are not sure then you can find out by installing the svManager Server Compatibility Test.

Check the permissions on the folder svmanager/data

If there is a file svmanager/data/galleriesprefs.txt then check the permissions on this also.

2. Notice: svManager cannot import older versions of postcardviewer

Are you trying to import an older version of PostcardViewer? PostcardViewer 1.2 stores it's settings and images in a file called gallery.xml. Older versions used a file called imagedata.xml. SvManager cannot handle these older versions. You will need to upgrade first or simply re-create them in svManager.

3. Notice: unable to move g3 to ../olivier

Please check the following:
- SvManager is trying to move the gallery to a folder called olivier with the same parent as svmanager. Is this what you are trying to achieve?
- The new gallery folder (olivier) either must not exist or may exist and be empty.
- SvManager must have permission to write to the new directory and its parent

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Some question about 'notice' ...

Thks Jack for your answer !

The 1 and 2 are OK now ...

I'm looking for to solve the 3th point ...

But i've a another question, when i want to upload 25 images, i always have only 20 images ... how can i change this ? i don't upload more than 8 gb :-s

A another question too, i've this error when i want to import ! Notice: no import – cannot write to import gallery folder

How can i resolve this ?

May be ...  when i see "The web user must have read and write permission for the folder and its contents." where can I give this permission to this user ? Must I create a ftp user ?

Thks

Last edited by olileton (2011-04-07 16:13:01)