Topic: Keep original image size and display automatically link in "More info"

Hi!

My gallery type: TiltViewer

It is possible in svManager, edition Gallery and Images option (in Title / Description / URL) leave the link URL to the image in original size?

Something automatic, without needing to upload a separate file.

So, I send the image (1024x768px - e.g.) and the system keeps a copy of the original high resolution (1024x768) and it adds automatically this link to the URL that appears in "More information ", and the image of the gallery is usually scaled to the default value of 500 (Max image size , px), and thumb (other file 65x65 px).

Currently the system has to resize the image to the gallery and generates the thumb, now just need to keep the original file at high resolution and insert the URL of the link automatically as More information.

Thanks and congratulations for all gallery and script.

Last edited by newboxters (2011-03-26 13:27:56)

Re: Keep original image size and display automatically link in "More info"

Try this:

Create an image with maximum dimension (width or height) = 1024px.

In the svManager Customize screen, set the Max image size to 1024.

Turn off image resize in the Add Images screen of svManager.

Upload your image.

Go to the svManager Images screen and set the Url for your image to images/myimagefile.jpg

View the gallery

Note that you can set the urls for selected images in the svManager Images page by entering the following in the Set selected to: box, clicking on the Set button and then clicking Update.

images/{file}

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

But then the images in the gallery will also be 1024 and it will take longer to load these images. I wanted the gallery load low resolution to be faster and just click on link to download in high resolution.

jack wrote:

Try this:

Create an image with maximum dimension (width or height) = 1024px.

In the svManager Customize screen, set the Max image size to 1024.

Turn off image resize in the Add Images screen of svManager.

Upload your image.

Go to the svManager Images screen and set the Url for your image to images/myimagefile.jpg

View the gallery

Note that you can set the urls for selected images in the svManager Images page by entering the following in the Set selected to: box, clicking on the Set button and then clicking Update.

images/{file}

jack

I can't think of a way to do this automatically in svManager. You'd need to upload a separate file with ftp and link to that.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok, thanks. And maybe get a suggestion for future versions, because it is commonly used.

And if possible, there is another topic that I have a question:
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=12423

Tks!