Topic: Mac/Firefox fine, Internet Explorer/Windows not working
In the last few weeks I put 7 new galleries up (created via Lightroom 3 with TTL Simpleviewer 2.1.1. and svBuilder Pro 2.1.2 and then Dreamweaver). They have been working fine in Firefox 3 and 4 on Mac. I just noticed today via Adobe Browser Lab that none of the galleries are working in Internet Explorer/Windows and even Firefox/Windows doesn't load the Flash. An example gallery link is listed below. I made sure this page was compliant and played around with the DOCTYPE variations but no change. Each gallery has its own <svcore> folder. I am unclear as to what code I should use instead of your "normal" embed code. I am also unclear if I still need code that was once suggested; see section at about line 10:
</* hide from ie on mac \*/
Example of embedded gallery that needs fixing:
Thank you VERY much.